- Providing you with products and services offered on our site which you are interested in;
- Determining your location to confirm we and our Partners can target certain product offers to you;
- Establishing and maintaining communications with you;
- Where you have requested information from us or one of our partners, assisting in the response to your request for information;
- Responding to your inquiries about purchases, accounts and other services;
- Marketing our, and our Partners’, goods and services to you, whether such marketing originates from us or our Partners
- Processing transactions through service providers;
- Meeting legal, security, processing, and regulatory requirements;
- Protecting against fraud, suspicious or other illegal activities; and
- Compiling statistics for analysis of our sites and our business.
We improve our products and advertising by using Microsoft Clarity to see how you use our website. By using our site, you agree that we and Microsoft can collect and use this data.
We partner with Microsoft Clarity and Microsoft Advertising to capture how you use and interact with our website through behavioral metrics, heatmaps, and session replay to improve and market our products/services. Website usage data is captured using first and third-party cookies and other tracking technologies to determine the popularity of products/services and online activity. Additionally, we use this information for site optimization, fraud/security purposes, and advertising. For more information about how Microsoft collects and uses your data, visit the Microsoft Privacy Statement.