- 2 ounces Por La Gente Tequila
- 4 ounces grapefruit juice
- 2 ounces club soda
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- Grapefruit wedge, for garnish
- Combine the tequila, grapefruit juice, lime juice, and ice in a shaker.
- Shake vigorously until well-chilled.
- Strain into a highball glass filled with fresh ice.
- Top with club soda.
- Garnish with a grapefruit wedge.
Here are some tips for making this cocktail:
- Use fresh grapefruit juice for the best flavor.
- If you don't have club soda, you can substitute seltzer water.
- For a more tart cocktail, add a little more lime juice.
- Garnish with a grapefruit wedge or a sprig of mint.
This cocktail is refreshing and easy to make. It's perfect for a summer day or any time you're looking for a delicious tequila cocktail.