- 1 ounce Ameris Gin "Italian Citrus Recipe"
- 1 ounce Campari
- 1 ounce sweet vermouth
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass with ice.
- Stir until well-chilled and diluted.
- Strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice.
- Garnish with an orange twist.
- For a more complex flavor, use a different type of vermouth, such as dry vermouth or bianco vermouth.
- If you don't have an orange twist, you can use another type of citrus zest, such as lemon zest or grapefruit zest.
- To garnish your cocktail with a flamed orange twist, hold the orange twist over a lighter for a few seconds until the oils ignite. Be careful not to over-burn the twist, or it will taste bitter.