- 2 ounces Khor vodka
- 1 ounce dry vermouth
- Lemon twist, for garnish
- Chill a martini glass.
- Combine the vodka and vermouth in a mixing glass filled with ice.
- Stir until well-chilled.
- Strain into the chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with the lemon twist.
Here are some tips for making a Khor Vodka Martini:
- Use high-quality dry vermouth.
- Use fresh lemon juice.
- Chill the martini glass before serving.
- Garnish with a lemon twist or an olive.
Here are some variations on this recipe that you can try:
- Dirty Martini: Add a dash of olive brine to the cocktail.
- Perfect Martini: Use equal parts vodka and dry vermouth.
- Stirred Martini: Stir the cocktail for a longer period of time to create a smoother drink.
- Shaken Martini: Shake the cocktail for a shorter period of time to create a more cloudy drink.
Get creative and experiment with different flavors to find your perfect Khor Vodka Martini.