- 2 ounces Khor vodka
- 4 ounces tomato juice
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 1/2 ounce Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 ounce horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Celery stalk, for garnish
- Fill a highball glass with ice.
- Add the vodka, tomato juice, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, salt, and pepper.
- Stir to combine.
- Garnish with the celery stalk
Here are some tips for making a Khor Vodka Bloody Mary:
- Use fresh lime juice.
- Use tomato juice that is not too thick.
- Adjust the amount of spices to your liking.
- Garnish with a celery stalk or a slice of lemon.
Here are some variations on this recipe that you can try:
- Spicy Bloody Mary: Add a dash of cayenne pepper or tabasco sauce to the cocktail.
- Fruity Bloody Mary: Add a splash of fruit juice, such as grapefruit juice, cranberry juice, or lemon juice.
- Herbal Bloody Mary: Add a sprig of mint, rosemary, or thyme to the cocktail.
Get creative and experiment with different flavors to find your perfect Khor Vodka Bloody Mary.