- 2 ounces Odessa Brandy
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cinnamon stick and lemon wedge, for garnish
- Combine the Odessa Brandy, honey, lemon juice, and hot water in a mug.
- Stir until the honey is dissolved.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick and serve.
- For a more flavorful hot toddy, use fresh lemon juice.
- If you don't have a cinnamon stick, you can use a pinch of ground cinnamon instead.
- For a sweeter hot toddy, add more honey to taste.
- Add apple slices as garnish to level up the presentation