- 2 ounces Cumberland Falls Bourbon
- 1 sugar cube
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- 1 orange twist, for garnish
- Place the sugar cube in the bottom of an Old Fashioned glass.
- Muddle the sugar cube with the bitters until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the bourbon and fill the glass with ice.
- Stir to combine.
- Garnish with the orange twist.
Here are some tips for making this cocktail:
- Use a sugar cube instead of simple syrup for a more authentic Old Fashioned.
- If you don't have orange bitters, you can substitute Angostura bitters.
- For a more tart cocktail, add a little more bitters.
- Garnish with an orange twist or a cherry.