- 2 ounces KHOR Vodka
- 1 ounce coffee liqueur (such as Kahlúa)
- 1 ounce espresso
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 3 espresso beans, for garnish
- Add all ingredients to a shaker with ice.
- Shake vigorously until well-chilled and frothy.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with 3 espresso beans.
- For a smoother cocktail, use cold brew coffee instead of espresso.
- If you don't have simple syrup, you can make your own by combining equal parts sugar and water in a saucepan and heating over low heat until the sugar dissolves.
- To garnish your cocktail with floating espresso beans, simply place them on top of the foam.